Diagnosing with “MEDAS” device helps to design individual nutrition scheme and keep a close watch on weight change.
- while losing/putting on weight;
- for professional sportsmen;
- for amateurs, who have intensive trainings 3-6 times a week.
Change in fat-muscle proportion is the indicator of:
- efficient sportsmen’s training process;
- lack of overall physical condition;
Bio impedance analysis is necessary when evaluating body adaptation to power loading
- Why is diagnosing needed? – It ensures better analysis of the changes which take place during training. This allows to read body markers more thoroughly, adjusting the diet together with intensity, frequency and length of the physical loading.
- How often is the procedure recommended? –
Every month or month and a half. It will enable more precise correction of the diet and training. This will also ensure you that you lose extra fat, but not water or your muscles.
Here you can see how diagnosing, effective training and well-balanced diet changed the life of our client @rybincevviktor @rybincevviktor
Criteria of fitness-standard:
- low presence of fat and high rate of muscle bulk. Excellent metabolism.
- desire to settle water consumption. If your body keeps extra water or lacks water, you will have a higher amount of “extracellular liquid”. The unique device “MEDAS” is the only gadget of its kind in Poltava and Poltava region.
Ready to break new records.⁉️