There is a myth that it is useful to grind food in a blender, make smoothie shakes and eat creamy soups every day. This type of nutrition on a PERMANENT basis is appropriate only for diseases and is prescribed EXCLUSIVELY by a doctor.
For a healthy person, food prepared in this way can bring health problems.
Drinking a smoothie or a cocktail of crushed foods, the food goes straight into the stomach. At the same time, an important step is bypassed - chewing. It is he who starts the process of digestion and ensures the quality of the further breakdown of food.⠀
- the amount of saliva and digestive juices increases;
- thanks to saliva, the action of acids is neutralized and the risk of caries is reduced. Hydrolysis (splitting) of carbohydrates begins under the influence of the alpha-amylase enzyme;
- better release of enzymes and vitamins from the fiber of raw vegetables and fruits is ensured;
- the probability of fermentation processes from undigested food decreases;
- the feeling of satiety is accelerated.
Well-chewed food is better absorbed and gives you the maximum benefit.⠀
What are you getting:
- high-quality assimilation of nutrients and their supply throughout the body, and these are shiny hair, strong nails and smooth skin;
- reducing the occurrence of micro- and macronutrient deficiencies;
- reduction of bloating in the intestines and inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract;
- healthy weight loss.
Of course, sometimes you can treat yourself to a smoothie or a cocktail.
But the basis should still be full meals with active chewing.
Liquid food will never replace solid food - and this is the axiom of a healthy diet.⠀
Now you know everything. Drinking or chewing food is up to you. And we always remain on guard of your health and are glad to be of service.
PS We don't know about you, but while writing the material, we wanted to eat something tasty. Chew slowly and feel the aroma, texture, enjoyment from each bite.