How to eat ice cream and easily lose weight for a child at home?
If your child sits on the phone all day long, moves little, is lethargic, as if he doesn’t eat much, and still gains weight, this is a wake-up call!
Because the wrong diet, sleep, excess sweets - this is a disturbed metabolism, excess weight, complexes and self-doubt in the future.
A problem detected in time and working on it is the key to the health and success of your child!
The mother of our hero Elena decided to act and turned to us.
As it was:
- With a height of 142 cm, 8-year-old Sasha weighed 53.4 kg.
- Lethargy, drowsiness, gradual weight gain worried the boy's mother.
At the first consultation, the MAIN PROBLEM was discovered:
- violation of the principles of healthy eating. For example, tea and a sandwich for breakfast, a snack in the evening with tea and cookies.
- insufficient amount of liquid in the diet. This led to the appearance of edema (according to the results of the diagnosis of body composition)
What they did:
- helped to correct the balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, portion sizes.
- made up a menu with specifically scheduled dishes, their weight and time of consumption.
- included homemade shawarma, BOB snails, and ice cream at safe times and in moderation.
Thanks to the tremendous support of his mother, Sasha managed to achieve an excellent result.
Yes, and Elena herself lost 3.5 kg!
How it became:
- Sasha lost 4.5 kg, lost in volume: 10 cm at the waist, and 6 cm on the stomach and hips. At the same time, the boy grew by 1 cm
- increased activity and energy levels!
Sasha is still on the weight loss program and is already receiving compliments.
Do you want similar changes for your child? We will be happy to help.
Positive changes for your family are guaranteed!