First, let's find out what insulin resistance is.
Insulin is a hormone produced by the cells of the pancreas and is responsible for the level of glucose in the blood.
⠀⠀1) in response to food entering the body, insulin is released into the blood.
⠀⠀2) insulin binds to sugar and delivers it to the cells of the body.⠀
⠀⠀1) cells "do not see" insulin, do not react to it, so it, together with sugar, is forced to "float" in the blood.
⠀⠀2) at the same time, the cells are “hungry” (so you may have a constant desire to visit the refrigerator and chew something)
⠀⠀3) in response to each snack, a new portion of insulin is released.
⠀⠀4) as a result - an increased level of glucose and insulin, which "turns" into adipose tissue. Which in turn leads to systemic inflammation in the tissues of the body.⠀
This is hair loss. Because inflammation and prolonged high blood sugar destroy blood vessels. This means that the transport of nutrients to the hair follicle worsens or completely stops. Vitamins, minerals, essential building proteins and healthy fats do not enter the hair. “Hungry” and exhausted, she dies and falls out. Hormonal balance is also disturbed - growth hormone, adrenal hormones and sex hormones are inhibited.
What are the causes of this disease?
There are a lot of them, but the main ones are:
- unbalanced and shallow nutrition 4-5, or even more times,
- excessive amounts of simple carbohydrates in the diet
- insufficiency of valuable nutrients from food (fiber, antioxidants, etc.).
What to do?
- find out if you have insulin resistance. To do this, you need to undergo a laboratory examination.
- eliminate as much as possible the causes that can lead to insulin resistance. Adjust your diet yourself or with our help.
We are always there