⠀⠀ In a previous publication, we analyzed why protein products are so necessary for our hair.
⠀⠀Today we will tell you how to improve his condition with other products. But let's reveal the magic formula of hair beauty "Three R": growth, the joy of density and luxurious shine.
- Hair growth is normal if it grows 1-1.5 cm in a month. If it seems that your hair has completely stopped growing, pay attention to foods high in vitamin B9. Among its properties are the stimulation of hair growth and the prevention of premature graying.
Foods rich in vitamin B9
- lentils, beans:
- flax, poppy, sesame seeds;
- Chinese cabbage, broccoli;
- spinach, basil;
- hazelnuts, walnuts, pistachios.
Vitamins B2 and B6 also affect hair strengthening and growth. Most of these vitamins are in meat, fish, long-cooked cereals, legumes and eggs.
2. The joy of density. To improve hair density, make sure that your diet contains foods that contain a lot of vitamin E and C. After all, they are responsible for the quality nutrition and health of the hair follicles.
Foods rich in vitamin E:
- sunflower oil, olive;
- sunflower seeds, sesame;
- almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, peanuts;
- eggs, fish: salmon, sturgeon, pike perch.
Foods rich in vitamin C:
- Bell pepper,
- cauliflower, white cabbage (especially sauerkraut), Brussels sprouts;
- berries (rose hips, sea buckthorn, currants);
3. Luxurious shine. In the absence of shine and brittle hair, pay attention to the amount of water you consume and foods that contain enough fat and vitamin A.
Foods rich in healthy fats:
- almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, peanuts;
- fish: mackerel, herring, salmon, trout, sturgeon, pike perch;
- fish liver (especially cod), fish caviar;
- egg yolks,
- vegetable oils (olive, sunflower, pumpkin, etc.);
Foods rich in vitamin A:
- beef liver
- egg yolk;
- parsley, celery greens, dill, spinach;
- dried apricots and apricots, sea buckthorn,
- pumpkin, sweet pepper,
- hard cheeses.
And add 5 more valuable tips to your menu:
- vegetables (especially green leafy ones) should be in every meal.
- use only live, unrefined oils: olive, coconut, sesame, pumpkin, etc.
- the ratio of animal and vegetable fats daily should be 20 to 80 or 30 to 70, respectively.
- cereals only whole grains.
- interval meals: three times a day with time intervals of at least 4 hours and 12-14 hours of a night break.
We hope the information was useful to you. ⠀
Take care of yourself and remember, we are always there.