Of course, shutdowns greatly complicate the process of cooking. During daylight hours, we try to do everything and even more.
But we know what we are fighting for, so we will survive these temporary difficulties.
To make life easier, we have prepared for you examples of breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks that do not require electricity or are minimal.
- cottage cheese (5%) with herbs and vegetables (fruits) (50%/50%);
- toast with avocado and eggs / red fish, vegetables and herbs
- “Lazy” oatmeal filled with yogurt (kefir or fermented baked milk) with chia seeds, poppy seeds, sesame seeds and nuts
- mini rolls of thin lavash with lightly salted salmon, soft cheese and lettuce.
- whole grain bread with butter or avocado (guacamole) with boiled egg and herbs
- fruits (berries) 250 - 300 g;
- hard cheese up to 45%,
- Adyghe, mozzarella 30g - 50g;
- 2 loaves or toast with cottage cheese (5%) and herbs.
LUNCH (canned food is useful here)
- salad with pasta "bantiki", tuna, sweet peppers, tomatoes, herbs, season with olive oil.
- buckwheat or bulgur soaked the night before, canned fish/boiled beef and vegetable salad/sauerkraut
- porridge (rice, bulgur, buckwheat) / pasta with legumes (mung beans, peas, lentils, beans) and boiled broccoli / cauliflower
- unsweetened white yoghurt up to 4.5% / kefir 2.5% / sourdough / fermented baked milk / milk up to 2.8% / Actimel without additives;
- hard cheese up to 45%;
- Adyghe cheese, mozzarella;
- nuts 20-30 g (except for peanuts and pine nuts)
- carrot sticks, celery sticks and celery stalks
RAW VEGETABLE SALAD OPTIONS:
- salad of carrots and beets with raisins (dressing - paprika, cumin, cinnamon, honey, lemon juice, oil)
- cabbage salad (white, red, Beijing) with carrots, apples and herbs
- green salad (iceberg romaine, etc.) with cucumber greens and lemon juice and olive oil dressing
- leafy green salad with cucumbers/tomatoes
- chopped vegetables, vegetable sticks made from carrots, peppers, celery, cherry tomatoes, etc.
- boiled poultry and vegetable salad;
- canned tuna and vegetable salad
- eggs and vegetable salad
- cottage cheese (5%) with vegetables and herbs;
We also share with you useful life hacks:
- legumes (after soaking overnight),
- fast-cooking vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli) or eat them raw if you like
- buy canned food (fish, beans, squash and eggplant caviar) But we emphasize, use them only as a last resort, when it is no longer possible to cook.
- on frosty days, use a balcony or outside window sill instead of a refrigerator.
And most importantly, tune in to your inner light. We will win.
Take care of yourself and remember, we are always there.